Can only one renderingEngine be used for a volume in Cornerstone3D?

When using Cornerstone3D, if you use a RenderingEngine that contains a Viewport of type ORTHOGRAPHIC. and another RenderingEngine that contains a Viewport of type VOLUME_3D. both RenderingEngine renders the same Volume, a warning will be issued in the browser console.

Warning: “WebGL: INVALID_OPERATION: bindTexture: object does not belong to this context”

@cornerstonejs/core”: “^1.4.1”

Welcome to the forum @cooper! Considering this is a warning, are there other ill effects or just this output in the console?

I am rendering ORTHOGRAPHIC and VOLUME_3D in two vue components, each with its own RenderingEngine, and when switching components, the expected image is not rendered properly in the newly mounted component.

Hmm. I suspect you might want to use just a single RenderingEngine. Is there a reason why you wanted to use multiple rendering engines?

Currently I’m learning how to use Cornerstone3D, and in the future I’ll be writing a vue component for displaying medical images for use in my projects, and when considering component reuse, I’d like to be able to create a separate RenderingEngine for each component, and maybe that would make it easier to manage the RenderingEnging, Viewport, and so on.