Cine is not loaded correctly

Hi There,
I tried to load this dcm file which one of our clients is sending to us. I used your recent demo and loaded the file from my local computer. The cine didn’t load correctly and the colors were distorted. Please check the screenshot. Also, I cannot play the cine.

I tried softneta and it did work. I really would like to fix this issue ASAP, please.
I can send you the file if you would like to check it out.
Also, this is working in the previous version (2.x).

Thanks,
Maged Mikaeel

Do you see any error in the console? and yes it would be great if you can share the data if it it is de-identified and not PHI.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I didn’t see any errors.

Please find the zip file.

Also, I’ve the next questions regarding V3 (which is really interesting and great release):

1. When will this be fully released?
  2. In the demo, it says basic viewer, are you going to offer a more advanced viewer?
  3. For the fusion and CT, will the basic viewer be able to handle it?
  4. How can we write plugs for advanced measurement tools? Is there any guide or sample?
  5. How can we change the default layout to be for example 2 X 2 and preload all cells for certain modalities? Is there any kind of command line or URL parameters?

Your work is really much appreciated, this viewer will be everywhere soon :blush: good job.

99331971-anonymized.zip

Thanks,

Maged Mikaeel

Thanks, I will check on the data you shared.

1. When will this be fully released?

There are still features in V2 that needs to be brought to V3, you can see the full list here (Release Notes | OHIF)

1. In the demo, it says basic viewer, are you going to offer a more advanced viewer?

Yes, the basic viewer includes basic annotation capabilities as well as a process for tracking measurements. Other modes, such as Segmentation mode, will be added in the future. You can read more about modes here (Modes | OHIF)

1. For the fusion and CT, will the basic viewer be able to handle it?

No, it will be a PET/CT mode in future to showcase that

1. How can we write plugs for advanced measurement tools? Is there any guide or sample?

We use CornerstoneTools (https://tools.cornerstonejs.org/) for measurement tools. You can read more on how to create a custom tool in the docs

1. How can we change the default layout to be for example 2 X 2 and preload all cells for certain modalities? Is there any kind of command line or URL parameters?

You can utilize HangingProtocols for such use case. Read more here (Hanging Protocol Service | OHIF)

Amazing, appreciate your answers …

I have same issues with US stills as well, not only cine.

Hi,

I have issues with US stills, too

It doesn’t work : Cine(Frame), Load folders

US cine fixed in master branch of v3-stable

but no Prev | Next instance toolbar buttons and no autoplay of cine