Compressed images are showing blurry

I have DICOM files stored in JPEG2000Lossless formats. It loads correctly in the old viewer, however, the new viewer (3D), is showing the same images blurry. Can you please support us? Also trying to use cornerstone js and it is showing the image blurry. Can you please assist with how to fix it in cornerstone js and also in the new OHIF viewer? I can send you these files if you need them.

Yes if you could deidentify the images we can take a look, thanks!

Hey,

Thank you for your reply.

Please find attached one of the images. It is compressed using JPEG2000Lossless

If I use JPEGLSLossless, it will work fine. You will see the image is blurred in the viewer, but using the old viewer, it works fine. Also using cornerstone, it is the same, blurred. I’m also interested to check how can we make cornerstone work with this image, as have to use the cornerstone in one of our components. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Maged

(Attachment 1.2.410.20002020.1.20220504163011.575.60.dcm is missing)

Hey,

Please find attached one of the images. It is compressed using JPEG2000Lossless

If I use JPEGLSLossless, it will work fine. You will see the image is blurred in the viewer, but using the old viewer, it works fine. Also using cornerstone, it is the same, blurred. I’m also interested to check how can we make cornerstone work with this image, as have to use the cornerstone in one of our components. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Maged

(Attachment 1.2.410.20002020.1.20220504163011.606.61.zip is missing)

Hey,

Please find attached 2 of the images. Sent the attachment as jpg to avoid rejecting the email, but the file actually is a zip file, so please rename it back on your PC.

Those images, are compressed using JPEG2000Lossless, and if I use JPEGLSLossless, it will work fine. You will see the image blurred in the viewer, but using the old viewer, it works fine. Also using cornerstone, it is the same, blurred. I’m also interested to check how can we make cornerstone work with this image, as have to use the cornerstone in one of our components. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Maged

(Attachment 1.2.410.20002020.1.20220504163011.606.61.jpg is missing)

Hi Erik,

I am attaching 2 of the images.

Those images are compressed using JPEG2000Lossless, and if I use JPEGLSLossless, it will work fine. You will see the image blurred in the viewer, but using the old viewer, it works fine. Also using cornerstone, it is the same, blurred. I’m also interested in checking how can we make the cornerstone work with this image, as we have to use the cornerstone in one of our components. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Maged

1.2.410.20002020.1.20220504163011.606.61.zip

we’ve never had issues with 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.50