Integration of OHIF to react app

Hello !
I came across the OHIF project and I find it amazing.
This is exactly what I was looking for and it’s open-source, congrats guys !!

I want to implement the OHIF viewer (without the study list) and I’m going for the Iframe solution.
I just have few question for you:

• I want to be able to add send/update/store annotation from my main website and store it in my DB. Is it possible if I use an iframe ? If so, how do you suggest i can do it ? Should I modify the OHIF viewer fork that I have to do so ? Or I can do it by calling special event in the iFrame ?
  • I want the user to be able to load a dicom file/folder from outside of the iFrame (with a button outside of the iFrame). How do you suggest I do it ? Should I go through a Dicom webserver ?
  • Last question, the dicom files are stored on a server A and my frontend is on a server B. The user connect from the server A to my website hosted on server B. Do you recommend, I host the OHIF viewer on the server A or server B ? Did you experienced UX delay if the OHIF server is hosted in a different server than a front ?

I would greatly appreciate some supervision on these questions.

Thank you again for your time and effort !

I think we answered your question in the office hours, let me know if that is not right

Just posting it here for other people