OHIF viewer deployed on Azure blob storage does not work for DicomJson

When OHIF viewer is run locally, the dicomjson works well and displays iamges by using following url pattern : http://localhost:3000/viewer/dicomjson?url=https://ohif-dicom-json-example.s3.amazonaws.com/LIDC-IDRI-0001.json. After that we’ve built the code for production, copied the content of ‘dist’ folder to static website. This is done by using Azure blob storage and copying files to ‘$web’ container. When navigated to the static website URL, the initial sample data loads. However when called for the viewer/dicomjson , it fails with error ‘Content not found’. Please advise. Tried static web app deployment to azure using azure blob storage. also tried using web app service. Error still persists.

Welcome to the community forum @fhirOhif!

Which version of OHIF do you see this with? From what I can tell with the most recent code, DICOM JSON appears to be broken in general. That is the localhost:3000 case is also broken. So I am surprised you see it working at all.

I have started this pull request perhaps you can have a look at it and determine if it helps at all. Thanks.

Thank you very much for the quick response. Earlier we were using latest of the release branch and it worked well locally (localhost:3000). When built the code and deployed to netifly, it worked well. Even the Dicomjson functionality worked on netifly deployment.
Later we used the same dist folder and deployed to Azure as Static website (i.e. to Azure Storage account under $web container).

This deployment works well only for the default- dicomweb datasource. As shown in the screenshot.

However, the dicomjson feature is not working in the same cloud deployment. (As shown in the screenshot).

Now, tried with the latest from master (I see that the PR mentioned is merged in master).
It also worked well locally (localhost:3000). But not in Azure storage account- static website.

Is this a correct way of deploying the ohif viewer to azure? Can we please have few more details regarding the azure deployment?
Appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Unfortunately we do not have a simple recipe for deploying to Azure at the moment, nor is it on the roadmap. However if anyone comes up with one, a PR incorporating it into our docs would be welcomed!