Work with known imaging industry leaders…
Grow open-source projects in medical imaging…
Enable cutting edge tools to advance care and outcomes…
When you join Radical Imaging, you’ll get to do all of the above and so much more!
Who we are
Started in 2010, Radical Imaging is a growing consulting company that specializes in delivering custom web / cloud software solutions to our clients’ medical imaging problems. We believe that open-source software is the best way to enable innovation and deliver cost-effective solutions which is why Radical Imaging has contributed over 5,000 hours of development time to open-source projects in medical imaging.
Our team of 20 is small but mighty, global, and fully remote. Our culture is relaxed and friendly. You are trusted to work independently, although you won’t feel alone with your work because your teammates are just a click away and happy to help.
We’d love for you to join us as a Software Developer for Medical Imaging.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing software solutions to problems in medical imaging for the web
- Creating prototypes or models to demonstrate how a real world medical imaging problem can be solved
- Investigating the latest developments in medical imaging and write solutions for various tasks such as image rendering, image segmentation, image registration
- Creating documentation for code and system components, interactions, etc.
- Debugging and/or troubleshooting software issues
- Conducting code reviews
- Creating automated tests (unit, integration, etc)
- Supervising and checking the work of other team members as needed
- Mentoring team members in medical imaging concepts and problem-solving techniques
- Providing expert advice in the area of medical imaging software as needed
- Providing pre-sales support (demos, answering questions) when things get technical
- Assisting in the creation of marketing content (blog posts, demo videos, etc) as needed
What you’ll bring
- Deep knowledge of applied math, linear algebra and numerical computation techniques as applied to medical imaging data and workflows → medical imaging experience is a “must have” and non-negotiable requirement
- Strong knowledge of DICOM and working with multi-dimensional imaging data
- Familiarity with image processing / analysis techniques, tools and libraries used to solve complex problems in image segmentation, registration, and manipulation
- Experience with OHIF, CornerstoneJS or VTK.js is highly desirable
- Experience working on open-source projects is desirable
- Experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning based solutions for imaging problems (e.g., U-net for segmentation) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Must be able to support multiple projects
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Please apply to the job posting here.