- I load the application from an iframe, but when I try to capture an image (download a high-quality image) the feature does not work
- Which OHIF version you are using? the latest load via iframe
- I load the application via
iframe width=“100%” height=“100%” allow=“xr-spatial-tracking” sandbox=“allow-scripts allow-same-origin” src=“/ohif/viewer?StudyInstanceUIDs=184.108.40.2065769650.1.49565750525656&SeriesInstanceUID=220.127.116.11.118.104.22.168.1103.2.201005141318130750” class=“ng-star-inserted”>
- The DICOM series pictures are well-loaded and they are visible
- I click on the camera icon to download a picture.
There is a warning in the browser console:
Download is disallowed. The frame initiating or instantiating the download is sandboxed, but the flag ‘allow-downloads’ is not set. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5706745674465280 for more details.
I also saw this warning:
Canvas2D: Multiple readback operations using getImageData are faster with the willReadFrequently attribute set to true. See: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/canvas.html#concept-canvas-will-read-frequently A.createCanvasClone @ html2canvas.esm.js:5347...
Is someone able to help me with this error/warning?