- I have created a rudimentary DICOM proxy for our PACS
– it communicates with PACS via traditional C-FIND and converts this to JSON using the DICOM WEB spec
– it uses C-MOVE to retrieve temporary DICOM files to respond as multipart application/dicom
- I wish to leverage what I’ve built to point OHIF Viewer
– I want that to communicate with my existing endpoint to download and display the study
- I’ve tried reading the docs on custom data sources but not having much knowledge on Node.JS development - it’s driving me a bit loco
- I guess ultimately I would like to know what are bare minimum endpoints I need to create in order for OHIF to get, render and display a study?
- And how would one set this up as a custom data source?
Thank you very much for reading and I’ll get back to keep trying while I wait for your kind responses.